samedi 24 juillet 2010

Decoming-out-of the Cupboard.

Christian. In the mid-eighties, OXFORD. WE are also an EYE !


I shall this very time make an effort and write an article directly in english which is a language I used to adore, but which has become so common that I scorn it now in a way. The outstanding picture above has been shot by my swiss friend Jürg H with whom I used to work in  Oxfordshire. This was His  golden age and mine : certainly the happiest period of my life-time ever. I owe him a lot , Jürg  is a great photographer and also a very sensitive guy who is living now with his wonderful family in the german speaking part of Switzerland. That picture had been taken in the flat where we both used to live, being young and not knowing anything of the hardness of  life. The Rose of Life bears evil thorns with poison ...
I was at the time playing the part of the SPHINX, and in a way, I felt like it, considering life as very   strange and weird and questioning it ..., Our dear enemies do watch US, but WE also, right feedback, do stare at Them  ! We are also an ALL SEEING EYE .

 Best Regards from Christian, and Happy Summer, as I shall be aways from the Net for a short Time. I go back to my studies.

PS : 31st  July, Happy  Birthday...My very beloved G. We shall never see each other again, I suppose, on this very plan, but spiritual Love is lasting forever.  

                                               " . She is not NAUGHTY, she is VERY naughty" Sie it nicht Böse, Sie ist SEHR böse..."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire